Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sonja, the Christmas bunny

Yesterday I finished Sonja, the little Christmas bunny :D.

Christmas Bunny

Knitting the dress was really complicated! My boyfriend's never going to get a norwegian sweater I fear.

Named after one of my friends: Sonja

Christmas Bunny

She is made from 50% Merino/50% Acrylic yarn. Her dress is 100% cotton.

My parents and I also drove to our allotment/community garden to winterize it. On the way there you can see the cutest alpacas. This time we stopped to take a closer look at them. They are so funny, especially the one with the crooked teeth:

alpaca

alpacas

Our dog was a bit scared, she instanly wanted to get into the car again (she doesn't like driving).

The sun was shining yesterday but it was a bit wet and cold.

autumn

Autumn colors are gorgeous:

autumn

Our dog Daisy:

autumn

We collected the garden gnomes and put them safe inside the patio.

garden gnomes

Mum's still knitting socks, need to take some new photos!

1 comment:

  1. The Alpacas are sooo cute.
    Hm, perhaps I should try to knit a Christmas bunny for my husband. He likes cute things :)

    ReplyDelete